EVALINE IN THE EUROS!
Wondering what the track is on the UEFA ‘Respect’ TV Ad for the 2012 Euros football tournament?
Well, ‘There There’ by Evaline has been selected as the OFFICIAL soundtrack to UEFA’s ‘Swap your Jersey – show Respect’ campaign for the 2012 Euros.
By linking respect with swapping shirts, European football’s governing body hopes to make a connection with players and fans alike, encouraging everyone to exchange jerseys as a sign of respect for each other. The TV spot features a group of well known European football personalities who are ambassadors for the campaign (including Peter Schmiechel, Clarence Seedorf and the referee Pierluigi Collina). It will be broadcast multiple times daily on each TV network showing the EUROs as well as constantly at the stadiums of each game and at all Fanzones in the host cities in Poland and Ukraine.
Keep your eyes peeled for a whole load of other Evaline/UEFA stuff over the next few weeks.
- afffasia reblogged this from evaline
- regenbogentraum reblogged this from evaline and added:
- omglolyay likes this
- ashtrayheart19 reblogged this from evaline
- brokenfrominside likes this
- whitecat901 likes this
- paintedculture likes this
- bartster likes this
- brogue likes this
- jednozycie likes this
- strawberry-blonde-curls likes this
- models-o-n-l-y likes this
- lil-wiccan likes this
- alexsometimes likes this
- comicbookactionsidekick likes this
- hellyeahjackkassia likes this
- randomthoughtsofcraziness likes this
- evaline posted this